Have you seen anything as flawless as Korean beauty? They’re even too perfect to be real, but these Korean beauties are anything but a figment of your imagination. How they achieve that milky white and uber-smooth skin is not magic, however. So, yes, there’s hope for everyone who wishes to get a bit of that Korean beauty.
But what makes their skin perfect, flawless and smooth to the touch and to the eyes?
Best beauty products in the market
In the US, there’s no shortage of the best cosmetic brands. But the Korean market may have it a little bit better. This is not to say that Atopalm is better than Lancôme, but there’s a difference that can mean a huge advantage.
Make.Prem, for example, takes several masks and squeeze them together into one neat package. It has an in-shower mask, foil mask, and double-layer mask effects that work together to keep the sheet mask in place and stay moist for longer.
Atoplam, on the other hand, mimics the natural moisture barrier of the skin by using a patented ingredient, called MLE. It also has a low pH level that makes it suitable for sensitive skin. It cleanses your skin sufficiently without leaving it dry.
Most extensive beauty and skin-care routine
Ever heard of the 10-step Korean skincare routine? How about the million step? Okay, the second one is a bit of an exaggeration, but you probably would agree considering the number of things you need to do before you hit the bed. Skin care is supposed to be just about cleansing, treating, exfoliating, moisturizing, and protecting. Where do the other steps come from?
The good news is you don’t need to do all 10 steps before going to bed. Yes, breathe easy. You only need to do 8. Not so bad, right? Right?
Your daily skincare routine will include:
- Makeup remover and oil cleanser to clear your face of any obstacle and anything that will clog your pores, causing acne and whatnots.
- Water-based cleanser to clean your face and remove oil residue from the cleanser you used.
- Toners to balance your skin’s pH levels and make it more absorbent of other skincare products.
- Essence to hydrate the skin and help in cell turnover and skin repair.
- Serums, boosters, and ampoules to brighten your skin, refine pores and minimize pigmentation, wrinkles, and acne.
- Eye Cream to treat, hydrate and protect the most delicate skin on your face, which is around the eyes.
- Moisturizer to hydrate your skin and keep it glowing and fresh-looking.
- Sun Protection to prevent aging and shield your skin from harmful UV rays.
Weekly or twice a week
- Exfoliation to slough off dead skin and keep breakouts at bay.
- Sheet Masks to nourish and treat skin, depending on the mask used.
Yes, this will definitely carve up a good amount of your time, but when the reward is Korean beauty, it will all be worth it. It is important to remember, however, that not everyone would have the exact same effect. Different skin types call for different skincare routine, after all. But this should be a good start.